Patience Home Health Care, LLC provides skilled nursing services for those with medical conditions including the following:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Diabetic Care
- Disease Education
- Laboratory Services
- Medication Management
- Medical/Surgical/Orthopedic management
- Ostomy Care
- Observation and assessment
- Rehabilitation Care
- Supervision and Education
- Urinary Catheter Care
- Wound Care Management
- Psychiatric care
On-call services are available 24/7.
With your primary physician’s supervision, our home healthcare team will render the applicable services for your medical condition. Our registered and skilled nurses are ready to assist you in your rehabilitation and recovery as well as improve your overall condition and quality of life.
If you have more questions, you can always call us at 405-604-0373.