Patience Home Health Care, LLC is a dynamic Home Health Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma created in July 2013 and dedicated to providing the highest quality of home health services. Using a team approach, we strive to meet the health care needs of our patients and clients in an economical manner. At Patience Home Health Care, LLC, we care about each individual and their community’s health care needs and we advocate continuous quality improvement in all our endeavors.
The health care program of Patience Home Health Care, LLC operates in the belief that each individual, regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, handicap, or source of payment is entitled to maximize their optimum level of health towards more complete physical, mental, and social well-being.
It is our philosophy to include both the client and the family to the fullest extent of their abilities, in the planning and in the implementation of care, and in providing educational and emotional support. As a member of the health care community, Patience Home Health Care, LLC, in a cooperative effort with other resources, strives to be responsible to the ever-changing health needs of the community. We also strive to play an integral part in the expansion and sophistication of comprehensive health services.
To help individuals, families, and communities live to their highest health potential by providing personalized home health services through caring professionals.
Patience Home Health Care, LLC is committed to the provision of comprehensive, high quality, patient-centered care focused on each patient’s unique needs.
The primary objective of Patience Home Health Care, LLC is to be the provider of choice for home care services: intermittent skilled nursing, physical and occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, home health aide, and medical social work services.
- To provide quality, comprehensive home care services through a coordinated plan of care to the ill, aged, and disabled residents of the community.
- To provide home care services for the individual client in the security and comfort of their residence so that dignity is maintained and comfort and rehabilitation potential is maximized.
- To provide clients and their families information and education to assist them to adjust to lifestyle changes that result from the impact of disease or disability.
- To provide a working environment for our employees which stimulates growth conducive to the provisions of excellent client care.
- To provide relevant educational opportunities to agency personnel so that knowledge and clinical expertise is enhanced for the benefit of the clients they serve.
- To provide worthwhile contributions to local health care organizations through participation in community projects and programs oriented to the interests of the impaired, disabled, acutely or chronically ill of all age groups.